Buying Local Means You Are:
- Supporting local businesses, and keeping more dollars in the community. For every $100 spent locally, at least $45 stays in the local economy. Compare this to $14 from nationally owned chain stores.
- Getting better service from people who know your needs and wants as well as how to meet them. Local merchants will stand behind their products.
- Helping create more local jobs.
- Maintaining local flavor in the community and helping to create a unique environment, which makes the region a destination in itself.
- Helping local charities. Local business supports local charities 250% more than outside business.
- Supporting a more convenient and walkable community, saving on fuel and the costs of travel.
- Keeping Ennis exciting. Local stores are more fun. You never know what they have to offer.
- Stimulating local business diversity, which provides all consumers with better buying options.
- Supporting locally grown food. Local growers know the people they are feeding, and want to provide the best quality for them. Local food tastes better.
- Investing in our community. Buying local helps shape the future of our town.
Ennis Buy Local is a program brought to you by the Area Chamber of Commerce. For more information about the program, contact the chamber office at 406-682-4388.